Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1041
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    currently just Burnout2 "Point of Impact" but I like it lotza. than I'll order at about 6 games (RPG Maker, FFX, RE Outbreak, Tekken4, Star Ocean III. etc.) and after a month or so, I get them. ^_^ I'm so damned happy!

  2. #1042
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont suppose there's any enouraging you to buy Kingdom Hearts is there? Well, if there is, then buy it; I really enjoyed it, therefore you should to! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #1043
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kingdom hearts? It's on the list, I could order it. what's it like? ^_^

  4. #1044
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...i dont know if i'll do it justice by describing its premise, but its an action RPG by Square and Disney. It could have been horrible, but it turned out to be my second favourite game on the PS2 (next to FFX, which was much longer). Even if you hate disney, its worth checking out.

  5. #1045
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no problem with Disney... ^_^ Righ Mickey??

    BTW, I've just uploaded a new soundtrack to Yahoo, I just made, so you can "test" it if you would like to. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #1046
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure, i'll give it a shot.

  7. #1047
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It will be up in a minute, had some difficulties... ^_^

  8. #1048
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you like FPS games, I suggest Red Faction, it is quite awesome.

  9. #1049
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Groovy, I hope you enjoy it.

  10. #1050
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FPS games? Okay... But I have to get money, to buy this much games... ^_^ [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •